Contact us today
SEAN Cole, SYSTEM ENGINEER
- 10+ years of simulator software development experience.
- 10+ years of freelance aircraft component restoration.
- 8+ years in aerospace electronics manufacturing engineering services.
- Built, upgraded, and serviced over a dozen simulators for private users and companies.
Jacques Zahar, software engineer
- A320 First Officer & Flight Instructor
- 10+ years of simulation software experience
- Creates instrument logic code and graphics.
- Develops proprietary script for unique aircraft failures.
chad Cole, 3d modeling Artist
- Creator of 3D models and textures of sim objects.
- Producer of various asset pack modifications for ArmA 3.
- 5+ years of electronics manufacturing experience.
michael Metzger, mechanical engineer
- 8+ years Law Enforcement.
- In house machinist who turns and mills metal parts.
- CAD Designs and 3D prints components.
Aaron zamties, Lean Six Sigma Coach
- 1 year USAF C-5M Aircraft Technician (Medically ret.).
- FAA Certified Airframe and Powerplant Mechanic.
- Evaluates processes and mitigates risk.
- 6+ years carbon fiber assembly and product design.
BETHANY JOHNS, TECHNICAL WRITER
- Oversees day-to-day electro-mechanical assembly.